Binge Eating Disorder
- High blood pressure, elevated cholesterol levels, and
elevated triglyceride levels, which may cause hardening of the arteries and
- Increased rates of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS),
fibromyalgia and insomnia.
- Arthritis (degenerative), caused by hormonal imbalances and
vitamin deficiencies as well as increased stress on the joints.
- Increased risk of bowel, breast, and reproductive cancers.
- Edema (swelling).
- Increased risk of gall bladder disease, diabetes, and kidney
- Obstructive sleep apnea.
M. Brett Debney, MS, EdS, LPC, NCC
Hours of Operation
Mon-Wed: 10a - 7pm
Fri: 10a - 4p
Sat & Sun: Closed
3707-D West Market Street
Greensboro, NC 27403
3707-D West Market Street, 27403