Binge Eating Disorder
- High blood pressure, elevated cholesterol levels, and
elevated triglyceride levels, which may cause hardening of the arteries and
- Increased rates of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS),
fibromyalgia and insomnia.
- Arthritis (degenerative), caused by hormonal imbalances and
vitamin deficiencies as well as increased stress on the joints.
- Increased risk of bowel, breast, and reproductive cancers.
- Edema (swelling).
- Increased risk of gall bladder disease, diabetes, and kidney
- Obstructive sleep apnea.